Holidays in Carinthia, Austria. Summer or winter holidays at Hotel Kirchheimerhof in Bad Kleinkirchheim. Wellness days, family break, hiking and skiing holidays and active stays with golf, wellness, skiing and cross-country skiing.
...the wonderful panorama opens up new perspectives!
Kirchheimerhof is located in the midst of the green paradise of the nocky mountains, in a unique panoramic location over Bad Kleinkirchheim.
In winter, the hotel is right by the ski lift and in summer many hiking trails and bike routes start directly from the hotel! For our active holidaymakers, XL lockers for skis or bikes are available in our new depot.
...for a journey through Carinthian culinary worlds!
The Kirchheimerhof culinary team cooks with fresh, regional products, mostly sourced from local producers. A further feature is the Limousin cattle breeding at our own farm. We are dedicated to modern, regional Carinthian cuisine!
As part of our extended half board, we serve for our guests:
- A hearty breakfast buffet with fresh products from our Kirchheim farmers
- Evening 5-course choice menu or varied themed buffets and salad buffet
- In winter afternoon ski snack & "Sweet Hour" at the hotel
- In summerafternoon snack & "Sweet Hour" at the hotel
- Vitamin basket with apples in the hotel lobby
- Dine Around as part of the half board at our rustic ski chalet Groar Alm in winter
- Juice and tea bar in the wellness area
Hearty breakfast buffet from 7.30 am to 10.00 am – for a good start to the day
- Tea buffet
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Selected homemade jams and honey from our region
- Fresh breads, fine rolls and wholegrain rolls
- Daily breakfast cake, spreads, fruit yogurts, goat’s yogurt
- fruit salads
- Fresh ham and all kinds of sausage
- Variation of cheese
- Smoked salmon
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Daily selection of various freshly prepared egg dishes in our show kitchen
- Daily traditional warm dish such as local cereal, rice pudding, millet gruel etc.
Evening 5-course menu from 06.00 pm to 08.00 pm
- We are looking forward to welcoming you at our panorama restaurant
- The menu consists 5 courses. It is either served or you can choose between varied themed buffets, front cooking or our tasty steaks from our own farming (for a small supplementary charge).
Our kitchen team serves for dinner:
- Daily sumptuous salad buffet and regional cheese buffet
- A starter, soup, choice of 3 different main courses (of which one is always vegetarian) and a dessert await you.
- In the evening, your children can choose between a children’s buffet or directly from the adults menu.
- On Mondays the Hinteregger family invites guests to a cocktail reception.
- You can enjoy our steaks from our own farming for a small supplementary charge.
Steaks at Kirchheimerhof Superior Refugium
No matter if you prefer a Porterhouse Steak „Dry-Aged“, a Tomahawk Steak „Dry-Aged“, a Châteaubriand „Dry-Aged“, a Rib Eye Steak or other steak specialities!
- Wagyu/Limousin beef from our own cattle or from regional producers.
- Born, bred and butchered in the region – and fed with the finest herbs from the Nockberge.
- Matured dry for at least 28 days.
- Prepared according to the best of knowledge and the finest art of cooking by the chef personally.
- “Kirchheimerhof dry-aged” – that means tender and aromatic, with the gentlest of pressure required for the knife to glide through the juicy meat.
- Intense taste and authentic “deluxe gastronomy”.
- We are happy to advice on suitable accompanying drinks.
- For reservations – also as part of half board at a supplementary charge – please contact the reception or the service staff.
Also possible for non hotel guests - you are welcome! Plese make a reservation in advance under the number 0043 4240 278.
We hope you will enjoy your meal!
Wellness hotel with fantastic SPA facilities in Carinthia - Hotel Kirchheimerhof
Wellness Holidays in Bad Kleinkirchheim with unique panoramic views over the nocky mountains.
Looking for true indulgence in Carinthia? Then Hotel Kirchheimerhof, perched up on the hillside with terrific views of the spa village Bad Kleinkirchheim is the right choice for you!
Covering more than 2,000 sqm, the Kirchheimerhof Panorama SPA feel good oasis leaves nothing to be desired: a spa world of pampering and well-being in an invigorating and harmonious atmosphere with panoramic views over the nocky Mountains. Offering nourishing and pampering treatments including high quality Speick natural cosmetics and Sothys products, the luxurious spa facility provides perfect relaxation for body, mind and soul.
Rejuvenate and unwind with an exquisite experience of wellbeing during your holiday in Austria!
- Heated indoor pool: size 6 x 11 m, depth 1.70 m with a temperature of approx. 28° C
- Whirlpool tub with approx. 34°C
Our feel-good oasis features
- Hot sauna with Speick aroma
- Brine sauna
- Herb sauna
- Whirlpool tub with approx. 34°C
- Physiotherm infrared cabin
- Family SPA, saunas for children and teens, textile sauna
- Showers and aromatic showers
- Sun banks
- Ice fountain
- wonderful 360°view of Bad Kleinkirchheim's mountain panorama and the Nockberge mountains
- Sunbathing lawn with nature area and comfortable sun loungers
- Relaxation rooms with water beds and panoramic views
- Heated bench
- Family SPA with saunas for children and teenagers
- Showers and fragrant showers
- Ratschplatz’l with an open fireplace
- Tea and juice bar
- Drinking water fountain
- Private SPA with water bed
- Haslauer floating lounger
The goats, ponies, marmots and co. are already looking forward for your visit …
“Holidays on a farm” is also possible at our hotel! Kirchheimerhof is closely linked with agriculture, as Gerald Hinteregger is not only a hotelier but also a dedicated farmer. Right by the Hotel Kirchheimerhof there is a traditional farm run by the committed Hinteregger family. Gerald Hinteregger’s Limousin cattle breeding is well-known throughout Carinthia. Those who want can visit the barn with the hotelier Hinteregger or get to know more about Limousin cattle and the other farm animals through a personal conversation.
Cuddly and shaggy animals await you all around the family hotel. There are delightful pot-bellied pigs, mild-mannered alpacas, cheeky goats, self-willed little ponies and of course cows – which you can meet again in summer on a walk with Sigrun Hinteregger!