When you need a ski resort that keeps the entire family happy, here’s what to look. Black, red, blue pistes and cross-country trails. With perfect snow conditions and a wealth of options for a fantastic winter vacation to remember…
Hotel with super-convenient slopeside location.
Around 103 kilometers of pistes for families and ambitious skiers.
23 rustic alpine huts to refuel with regional tidbits along the way.
24 lifts and cable car facilities, linking the renowned Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald ski area.
Ski pass service at the hotel reception
Insider tip:The wind-sheltered slopes amidst the Nockberge mountains forests make sure skiing remains a pleasant outdoor activity even on a stormy winter day.
Ski school and ski nursery
Whatever your age or skill level, learn the right technique while having fun on the slopes under the guidance of the qualified professional instructors of the Krainer Ski School.
- Ski area at a glance
- 103 km of perfectly groomed pistes /300 ha skiing terrain: 18 km of blue pistes, 77 km of red pistes, 8 km of black pistes
- 24 lift and cable car facilities (4 gondolas, 7 chairlifts, 13 T-bar lifts)
- Snowtubing at the conveyor lift, Kaiserburg valley station
- World Cup downhill run "Carinthia – Franz Klammer“
- Sauna directly on the piste – Exclusive thermal and massage cubes in St. Oswald and Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Kids' slope - the ski adventure for the young ones with Nox and Nixi next to the Sonnleitenlift in St. Oswald
- Snowpark - first-class freestyle with steep turns and obstacles, a mix of Snake-Run and classic snowpark near the Sonnenhang, easily accessible with the Maibrunnbahn and Strohsackbahn.
- Benches with thermal insulation covers for resting
- Ski schools with prime childcare and ski nursery
- Ski courses for children and those returning to the sport
- Ski-Thermen-Bus available free of charge from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Downhill run with speed measurement
- Natural toboggan run at the top of Kaiserburg-Wöllaner Nock – toboggan runs from the Unterwirt hut and in St. Oswald
- 8 km of artificially snowed trails
- 23 rustic and cozy alpine huts throughout the ski resort along with the possibility to stop-off at all cable car valley stations
- 60 km of winter walking paths through the idyllic landscape