“Vegetables taste best if one replaces them with a big steak just before eating them.”
If you share this opinion, then we have a suggestion for you:
Try our Kirchheimerhof steaks …
No matter if you want a Porterhouse Steak „Dry-Aged“, a Tomahawk Steak „Dry-Aged“, a Chateaubriand „Dry-Aged“, a Rib Eye Steak or other steak specialities!
- Wagyu/Limousin beef from our own cattle or from regional producers.
- Born, bred and butchered in the region – and fed with the finest herbs from the Nockberge.
- Matured dry for at least 28 days.
- Prepared according to the best of knowledge and the finest art of cooking by the chef personally.
- “Kirchheimerhof dry-aged” – that means tender and aromatic, with the gentlest of pressure required for the knife to glide through the juicy meat.
- Intense taste and authentic “deluxe gastronomy”.
- We are happy to advice on suitable accompanying drinks.
- For reservations – also as part of half board at a supplementary charge – please contact the reception or the service staff.
Also possible for non hotel guests - you are welcome! Plese make a reservation in advance under the number 0043 4240 278.
We hope you will enjoy your meal!
Best meat quality cooked to the point - steak enjoyment à la Kirchheimerhof!
- Porterhouse steak "Dry-Aged" for 2 people approx. 700 g.
- Tomahawk Steak "Dry-Aged" for 2 people approx. 800 g.
- Chateaubriand "Dry-Aged" for 2 people approx. 600 g.
- Rib eye steak "Dry-Aged" approx. 300 g.
- Austrian beef pepper steak approx. 300 g.
- Austrian beef fillet steak approx. 300g.
- Rump steak "Dry-Aged" approx. 300 g.
Various side dishes and sauces:
- Oven potatoes with sour cream
- Crunchy potato wedges with sour cream
- Stir-fry vegetables
- garlic bread
- Steak fries
- Portion of salad from the buffet
We serve 2 side dishes and 4 dip sauces with all of our steaks as desired!