Opening hours al Kirchheimerhof Panorama SPA
al Hotel Kirchheimerhof
Heated indoor pool
7 a.m. – 9 p.m., ca. 28°C
Heated outdoor pool
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. in summer
2 p.m. – 6 p.m. in winter
1 – 8 p.m.
The saunas are nude zones. There is a non-nude and family sauna in the indoor pool area.
Temperatures in the saunas
saunas 80°C - 90°C
steam bath 45°C - 55 °C
infrared cabin 50°C - 60°C
Spray Land at the Family SPA
Water fun for the whole family in our Spray Land daily from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
“Late night SPA” at Kirchheimerhof
Once a week our beauty and massage programmes as well as our baths and sauna area can be enjoyed up until 10 p.m.!
Massages & Treatments
All wellness and beauty treatments, as well as massages, can be booked at any time at the reception. We would be happy to provide personal advice!
Phone: +43 4240 278
Hotel Kirchheimerhof SPA etiquette:
- Booked appointments are binding! Short-term changes are possible until 24 hours before the scheduled treatment, thereafter 100% is charged.
- Please inform us of any health problems before your treatment.
- The Kirchheimerhof Panorama SPA is an island of harmony and peace. We kindly request that you do not disturb this relaxing atmosphere through loud conversations, telephone calls or other noisy activities.
- Please leave jewellery and valuables in the safe in your room.
- For comfort and hygiene reasons, please wear a bathrobe and slippers.
- In our family SPA there are family and textile saunas. Children under 10 years old have no access to the other SPA facilities.