at Harmony’s Hotel Kirchheimerhof ****
Culinary treats with panoramic view of the Nockberge mountains
Dining concept with focus on regional Carinthian cuisine!
The restaurant at Harmony’s Hotel Kirchheimerhof knows how to surprise guests with culinary creativity while focusing on fresh, regional produce sourced from local suppliers. Featuring regular specials using ingredients from our own farm such as the tender Limousin beef, the menu’s high-end dishes are refined with fresh herbs drawn from Granny Elli’s garden or herbs collected during one of Harmony’s themed walks. At Hotel Kirchheimerhof you relish excellent Carinthian food with all your senses and enjoy the privileged view from the restaurant over the valley beneath!
The extended half-board at Harmony's Hotel Kirchheimerhof in Bad Kleinkirchheim includes
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with fresh products supplied by Kirchheim farmers
- Dinner with choice of 5-course menus or variety of thematic and salad buffets
- Non-allergenic and vegetarian menus available upon request
- Ski snack in the afternoon in winter either at the hotel or at the “Groar Keusch‘n”, the hotel’s own ski hut right at the slope
- Afternoon snack in summer
- Vitamin basket with juicy apples in the hotel lobby
- Juice and tea bar in the wellness area
- Dine Around – upon request, guests can enjoy their dinner in our rustic “Groar Keusche“ hut in winter
- Hotel Kirchheimerhof features an array of additional inclusive features making your stay in Carinthia a memorable one!
Gastronomic venues at Hotel Kirchheimerhof include panoramic restaurant with stunning view of Bad Kleinkirchheim, cozy pine parlor, “Panorama“ hotel bar, wine cellar, generously spaced sun terrace and the rustic "Groar Keusch'n" après ski hut with Carinthian flair!