Family winter holidays in Carinthia
Family winter holidays with the Harmony's in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Winter holidays in the thermal spa and World Cup village of Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald with a wide range of activities on offer are sure to appeal to all members of the family! Experience the winter landscape together, unwind in the two thermal spas or hit the slopes as an entire family! Bad Kleinkirchheim is an insider’s tip for family skiing breaks as the choice of slopes in the ski area is geared towards families with most slopes in the easy to average difficulty range. Those who need to learn how to ski first are also in good hands Bad Kleinkirchheim family ski area! Hotel Kirchheimerhof offers a winter adventure land equipped with magic carpet designed for children and adult beginner skiers to practice. Ski schools with professional instructors and child minders will ensure that junior skiers quickly turn into downhill demons. In the ski nursery even the youngest children from age 3 are introduced to skiing by playing.
While the children will have a blast making their first turns in the snow during their ski courses or in the ski nursery, mummy and daddy can enjoy more than 100 km of wide and perfectly groomed slopes at the ski area of Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald! Together you can then let the adventurous day in the fresh Carinthian mountain air pass in review in the family SPA at Hotel Kirchheimerhof!
Winter holidays for families in Carinthia
- “Schneespaßland” in front of the hotel with magic carpet, giant snow hill and masses of snow to romp around
- Ski school offering skiing lessons right at the hotel or alongside the “Bachhang“ slope adjacent to the hotel
- Handicrafts for kids
- Tobogganing in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Torchlight walk for children
- Building a snowman during your winter holidays
- Plus an array of other activities in pristine winter landscape and the many Harmony's Inclusive features for your family holiday in Carinthia!